Vampire Facelift Benefits
The Vampire Facelift is a harmless procedure that involves using the patient’s blood to improve the condition of facial skin. The vampire facelift has been around for about 20 years and shows no signs of slowing down as they are becoming more and more popular amongst Hollywood celebrities. If new patients are considering a vampire facelift and are looking for information online about the procedure, Dr. Dishani Clinic offers another procedure known as the vampire facial. It is important to understand the difference between Vampire Facelift and Vampire Facial. The price of the vampire facelift procedure can range anywhere between $750 to $2,500, with the results typically lasting for about six months or up to two years.
What is the Vampire Facelift?
A vampire facelift is a procedure that extracts a person’s blood isolating the platelet-rich plasma (PRP). The blood is then reintroduced creating a younger look and easing wrinkles, reducing the appearance of aging. The name of the procedure may be off-putting at first for potential first-timers, however, the process is simple and not nearly as daunting as the imagination can make it seem. This treatment is not as scary as it might sound. For those still considering the benefits of a vampire facelift, or anyone who is just looking for more information about the PRP process, this article will highlight everything from the history of the procedure to the health benefits that come with it.
A vampire facelift begins with the licensed physician drawing blood from the patient’s arm and then separating the platelets using PRP – platelets are cells that are without a nucleus. The platelets are disk-shaped and usually seen in large amounts in blood and contribute with clotting – white blood cells and red blood cells from the serum. Following this, the natural fillers in addition to the platelets are inserted into wherever the client has asked (common areas include under the eyes, mouth lines, and cheeks). Typically a few visits are required to get optimal results.
Younger Looking Skin
Vampire Facelift has proven to improve skin texture, increase skin glow, and add volume to the skin, resulting in a more healthy, youthful appearance. After you perform the initial procedure, the treatment area will continue to improve for two to three months as fibrin matrix develops. Other benefits of the facelift can include the following:
- Helping to create new blood cells in the skin
- Increasing collagen production
- Boosting skin regeneration
- Toughening the skin’s immunity
- Helping to treat acne
The Vampire Facial procedure is also offered at the Dr. Dishani Cosmetic Clinic by a licensed physician. We perform each procedure using the following steps:
- Using HA fillers to create a beautiful shape to the face and also help to replace any lost volume or structure.
- The physician isolates growth factors from the patient’s blood (PRP).
- The growth factors are then injected into the face to stimulate multi-potent stem cells to become activated to grow new tissue.
Who is a good candidate for Vampire Facelift?
Although anyone can benefit from a vampire facelift, individuals with some or any of the cosmetic issues listed below would benefit from this procedure:
- Sagging or collapsed facial structure as a result of less collagen (the key structural protein found in the skin)
- Gray skin as a result of limited blood flow
- Dull and worn out skin texture
- Fine lines
- Loose skin on the face
- Concave under eyes
- Those with struggling with acne
- Individuals that have face scarring
- Individuals who want to reinstate their skin from the effects of sunlight .
Although the procedure can help with many different skin issues and problems, and there is not one ideal client, the treatment may not be suitable for the individuals with health issues such as:
- Someone who is dealing with immune and infectious diseases or any chronic illnesses (there can be exceptions in some cases)
- Individuals with blood disorders (i.e. anemia)
- Someone who has used antibiotics less than two days prior to the procedure
- Someone who has oncological diseases
- Someone who has any form of bone cancer and/or problems with blood formation
- Someone who is taking blood-thinning medication or medication with a similar side effect
- A breastfeeding mother
- If you are on your menstrual cycle, pregnant or lactating
Benefits of Vampire Facelift
When considering the vampire facelift potential clients should keep in mind that the procedure only takes around 30 to 40 minutes so it is not going to take too much time out of a day. Although, before the facelift happens, the licensed physician performing it will have to draw blood from the patient so this will add some time.
In addition, there are many other benefits of a vampire facelift that are cosmetically beneficial to new patients. This procedure is a fantastic, safe and non-surgical option for patients. Both procedures can lead to a brighter and softer face. The recovery is quick as a result of the PRP being made from a patient’s own blood.
The recovery of the facelift is fairly simple, the clients face will usually be red after the procedure but this tends to go away after a few hours. The Vampire Facelift consists of facial injections that help reshape or plump up problem areas on the face, while the vampire facial is a topical application that improves skin tone and the surface skin. Both procedures use a PRP mixture culled from the patient’s blood. Dramatic side effects from treatments are rare, but minor effects could include discolouration, bruising, mild irritation, and/or itching.